- emergency braking on different adhesion surfaces,
- emergency braking on ambiguous adhesion surfaces,
- emergency braking combined with obstacle evasion,
- target braking,
- evasion manoeuvre,
- handling vehicle that has lost stability,
- driving downhill and uphill on slippery surfaces,
- handling under- and oversteering,
- effects of centrifugal force,
- driving on ideal curves,
- time- stress task (skills track)
By consciously applying the driving techniques learned and practised in the theoretical and practical modules of the training, the participants will have the opportunity to recognise and prevent accident-prone situations in time and to deal with emergencies effectively.
Knowledge and competencies that can be acquired during the training:
Participants of the training face the physical effects of the vehicle, experiencing individual limitations in driving technique; they learn to recognise emergency situations in time and are able to deal with them effectively and so a defensive driving technique approach is developed.
Total number of training lessons: 9 lessons
- Theoretical lessons: 1 lesson
- Practical lessons: 8 lessons
Maximum number of participants: 6 - 8 people
The training ends without an exam, however, in case of successful completion, a certificate of completion of the training will be issued.