This training is for you:
- if you want to handle your motorcycle safely, consciously and dynamically during road traffic,
- if you feel that the basic motorcycle driving technique training exercises are no longer a challenge,
- if you prefer practice-oriented courses and do not want to wait long between each practice.
During the training, you can practice on a safe, closed track:
-turning techniques that can be used during road motorcycling,
- the arc modification during cornering,
-choosing the right point of view,
-motor handling techniques that can be used well in urban traffic,
- emergency braking, at a speed of up to 90 km/h,
- the emergency escape,
- the combination of emergency braking and emergency avoidance,
-turning at highway speed,
- the constantly changing curves on a go-kart track with a motorcycle.
During the training, the riders take part in their own motorcycle to get to know its features and limits in a safe environment.
Precondition : valid „A1/A2/A/AM” drivingc licence and complete protective equipment
(helmet, gloves, jacket, trousers, motorcycle boots or closed boots or shoes that reach above the ankles)