- setting the right seat position and correct steering wheel position
- emergency braking on asphalt and slippery surfaces,
- slalom on dry and slippery surfaces,
- handling vehicle that has lost stability,
- driving downhill on slippery surfaces,
- learning to position the right point of view,
- handling under- and oversteering,
- avoiding emerging obstacles,
- evasion manoeuvre
Knowledge and competencies that can be acquired during the training:
Participants of the training are able to recognise emergency situations in time and are able to deal with them effectively, using defensive driving technique approach. They get to know the working principle of the adaptive systems of the vehicle in use, and they can experience their practical operation.
Total number of training lessons: 7 lessons
- Theoretical lessons: 1 lesson
- Practical lessons: 6 lessons
Maximum number of participants: 6 - 8 people
The training ends without an exam, and in case of successful completion, a certificate of completion of the training will be issued.