- setting the right seat position and correct steering wheel position,
- brake estimation, interpretation and valuation of braking process,
- emergency braking,
- emergency braking on slippery surfaces,
- learning to position the right point of view,
- learning about under- and oversteering, combined with obstacle avoidance,
- regaining stability of an oversteered vehicle,
- driving downhill and uphill on slippery surfaces, finding the ideal curves,
- evasion manoeuvre
Knowledge and competences that can be acquired during the training:
After completing the course, participants will be able to recognise and prevent accident-prone situations, act fast and make the right decision in time about the necessary intervention.
Total number of training lessons: 5 lessons
- Theoretical lessons: 1 lesson
- Practical lessons: 4 lessons
Maximum number of participants: 6 - 8 people
The training ends without an exam, in case of successful completion, a certificate of completion of the training will be issued.