We recommend this training for you if:
- you want to be prepared for extreme situations as well;
- you do not only use your car for travelling;
- you feel like acquiring techniques which only a few can use.
During the training you can practice the following on optimal grip and slippery surfaces:
- emergency braking;
- target braking;
- proper steering technique and slalom;
- driving the downhill module and hairpin curves;
- evasive manoeuvres;
- regaining control over skidding vehicle;
- handling under- and oversteering;
-emergency braking when the two sides of the car are on surfaces with different grip;
- regaining control over suddenly skidding and swerving vehicle;
- proper handling of aquaplaning;
- crafts of driving on the correct lines throughout the whole training circuit with its straights and curves and on the highway module with uphill and downhill slopes.