We are pleased to announce that we can finally reopen our gates!
It is a pleasure to be able again to welcome our dear guests at our driving technique trainings from the 18. May 2020 on our driving technique trainings and from 20. May 2020 at our Gokart track!
Our individual car and motorcycle trainings are available and can be visited again:
If you want to redeem your purchased voucher, book and create your appointment online!
For individual training appointments, feel free to contact our staff:
At drivingcamp we continues to pay special attention to safety rules:
- Our colleagues wear gloves and a mask.
- We disinfect our carfleet with special care before and after each training.
- We also disinfect our radio before and after each exercise.
- Group trainings start with 1-hour slide, guaranteeing the maximum of 8 people in the reception building at the time.
- We use online registration and responsibility statements.
- Restrooms and restaurant terrace is open for our guests.
According to a special cleaning schedule, disinfection is also continuous in the customer area.
- We have placed hand sanitizers for our guests at several points.
- The theoretical modules are carried out during the practical training on the field.
- Module times changed to 60 minutes.
- We observe and apply the 1.5 m distance both on the track and in the building as well.
- Please bring your own helmet to the Gokart track - if you have one - otherwise, you can use our disinfected and safe helmets.
We hope to meet you soon!